Thursday, May 01, 2008

Step 1



Alright so the flooring is down. I now have to wait for the countertops to come...this depends on Dad coming up so, it may be awhile. I can't paint the kitchen until the countertops are in. I guess I could repaint the cabinets...that doesn't seem too fun though. When Dad comes, the new microwave will go in along with a new stove. I think that is it in the kitchen. Stove, microwave, countertops, paint. Yea, that's it (said sarcastically).



I think I may need to get rid of my "sky" walls in the bathroom that now also has this floor. I kind of knew that already but I was hoping it might look good together. This bathroom will get a new light fixture and mirror (also depending on Dad). Then a coat of paint (some shade not decided upon yet.








No comments: